Joburg is often overlooked by travellers coming into South Africa to visit it's coastlines and game parks but the history of Joburg is the history of Soweto.
The tour visits all the usual attractions but also tries to give you an insite into the daily lives of Soweto. It is experiential and you are encouraged to mingle, mix and shop with the locals....
- Transport in Airconditioned Sprinter or similar
- experienced, qualified and certified guide
- Hector Pietersen museums entrance
- Regina Mundi Church entrance
- lunch at restaurant in Soweto
- drink in a shebeen (soft or local beer )
- various sundry expenses linked to the itinerary below